The E-Dividend Distribution Cycle
Where we are currently
Time left in Designated Buy-In Period
Designated Buy-In Period
All tokens purchased here will count towards the upcoming E-Dividend distribution.
All tokens purchased here will not count towards upcoming E-Dividend Distribution.
At 12:00 EST all token holdings will be recorded for distribution purposes.
We are the Flagship of Fund tokens.
What is Eversify
We are a company that will be releasing a collection of Fund Tokens that base their returns on risk.
For example, when we release the $EVE.lowrisk Fund Token and people purchase said token, their returns are connected to a wallet that is investing based on a low-risk strategy.
Our first token to be released however, is the Eversify Company Token ($EVE). It will also collect E-Dividends by taking 10% of the profit from each of the Fund Tokens and redistributing it to holders. Additionally, holders of the Company Token will eventually have voting rights based on the size of their holdings.
The ultimate goal here at Eversify is to eventually establish ourselves as the largest crypto fund company by the dollar value of our assets under management.
Even though this is a lofty goal, we believe that in the young and quickly developing financial market that is cryptocurrency, there is a real opportunity to grow with it.
Token’s crashing because investors see no real long-term investment opportunity. Currently tokens and their communities promote HODL for no other reason than potential capital gains & Automated Rewards Farmed (ARF) token returns.
Since these ARF returns are in the token itself they carry little long term value, and are costly to realize as actual income due to gas fees. So…
A move away from Automated Rewards Farming, and a move towards Ethereum based dividends, which we call “E-Dividends”. Instead of paying the holder in Tokens, what if, on a set interval you were paid a Dividend in Ethereum.
You would A, no longer have to worry about gas fees to realize your income. B, make a return in a currency that is far more stable (and frankly, valuable) than the tokens you are invested in. C, make those returns in the 2nd largest cryptocurrency (by market cap) on the planet & D, still be able to partake in potential capital gains (increase in token price).
The Company Token
The Company Token will be the first token we
release to the public.
Like Fund Tokens, it will collect E-Dividends for eligible Company Token holders. However, unlike fund tokens, it will collect its E-Dividends by taking 10% of the profits from each of the fund token wallets profits.
Additionally, the Company Tokens will eventually carry voting rights.
Initial Supply: 10,000,000,000
Initial Burn: 0
Initial Price: 0.0001035294118
Transaction Tax: 3%
The Fund Tokens
A fund token takes a % of your transaction tax as
Ethereum (instead of tokens) and puts it into a fund wallet. This fund wallet is invested back
into other tokens, crypto currencies, etc. and the profits are redistributed to eligible holders as
Ethereum on a set date at a set interval, then the process resets, allowing new investors to
participate in the next round of Ethereum distributions.
Ticker: $EVE.(Insert Name Here)
Initial Supply: 1,000,000,000,000
Initial Burn: 0
Initial Price: TBD
Transaction Tax: 3%
The E-Dividend Distribution Cycle
We follow a recurring process called
the E-Dividend Distribution Cycle to determine when E-Dividends are to be paid out,
and who is eligible for the E-Dividends in question.
There are 4 distinct phases to the E-Dividend Distribution Cycle and they are as follows:
● The Designated Buy-In Period: During this phase all Eversify tokens purchased and held until after the Designated Buy-In Period are eligible for the next round of E-Dividends. This includes tokens that were purchased before the Designated Buy-In Period began, and were held until after it finished. The Designated Buy-In Period begins on Friday at 17:00 EST and ends on Monday at 16:59 EST. A snapshot of all Eversify Token Holders and their corresponding holdings is taken at 17:00 EST on Monday. This snapshot marks the end of the Designated Buy-In Period.
● The next phase is the Trading Period, where the fund wallets are actively managed by the fund manager for roughly 12 days. The purpose of this trading is to turn a profit over principle which is where the E-Dividends come from. This period lasts from Monday at 17:01 EST until the following Friday at 11:59 EST. At 12:00 EST a snapshot of all the eligible wallets holdings is taken again, and the amount of tokens they hold (up to a maximum of the tokens they held when the Designated Buy-In Period ended) will be used to determine the wallet’s E-Dividend.
● The next phase is the E-Dividend Distribution, where wallets will receive their E-Dividends. This begins on Friday at 12:01 EST and ends at 16:59 EST on the same Friday.
● At 17:00 process resets and the next Designated Buy-In period commences.
Enthusiastic Individuals working for extraordinary people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Roadmap for the Remainder of 2021
July & August
- Launch the Eversify Website.
- Complete audit for the Eversify Company Token.
- Successfully launch the Eversify Company Token (Ticker: $EVE) and Low-Risk Fund Wallet.
- Successfully complete the first full E-Dividend Distribution Cycle.
- Garner USD $1,000,000 in total assets under management in the Low-Risk Fund Wallet.
- Launch a targeted marketing campaign for the Eversify Company Token.
September & October
- Complete audit for the Eversify Low-Risk & Mid-Risk Fund Tokens.
- Successfully Launch the Eversify Mid & Low-Risk Fund Tokens.
- Successfully complete the first E-Dividend Distribution Cycle with the newly created fund tokens ($EVE.lowrisk & $EVE.mid risk).
- Garner USD $10,000,000 in total assets under management (Cumulative value of all Fund Wallets).
- Launch a targeted marketing campaign for the newly created Fund Tokens and the existing Company Token.
November & December
- Participate at the BlockChain conference in Toronto as the Eversify team.
- Complete audit for the Eversify High-Risk Fund Token.
- Launch the Eversify High-Risk Fund Token (Ticker: $EVE.highrisk) & Successfully complete the first E-Dividend Distribution Cycle with the newly added $EVE.highrisk Fund Token.
- Garner USD $20,000,000 in total assets under management (cumulative value of Fund Wallets).
- Launch a targeted marketing campaign for the newly created Eversify High-Risk Fund Token, existing Fund Tokens and Company Token.
Want to Buy Eversify?Buy Now
Buy Eversify Tokens
Follow these steps to buy the tokens
■ Step 1: Install MetaMask for Chrome:
- Open your Google Chrome and visit MetaMask.IO. Download the MetaMask chrome extension and set up a wallet. On mobile? Get MetaMask’s app for iPhone or Android.
- Transfer $ETH to your new MetaMask wallet from your existing wallet (e.g. Trust Wallet, Coinbase, or Binance), or buy $ETH directly within MetaMask.
- Go to Uniswap and connect your MetaMask wallet.
- Select Ethereum in the upper drop down menu, and copy paste the address of the Eversify Token you wish to purchase in the lower drop down menu to swap. You will require a minimum slippage of 3%, as this is the transaction fee on Eversify tokens. If you are experiencing issues, try increasing the slippage slowly to avoid front runners and/or transacting in round numbers (ie. Change 126,345,467,904 to 126,300,000,000).
■ Step 2: Send Ethereum to Metamask:
■ Step 3: Go to Uniswap:
■ Step 4: Swap your Ethereum for your Eversify Token of choice:
Coming SoonEversify’s Company Token will be released sometime this July, follow our socials to stay up to date on its upcoming release and the future releases of Eversify Fund Tokens.
Eversify’s Company Token will be released sometime this July, follow our socials to stay up to date on its upcoming release and the future releases of Eversify Fund Tokens.
Let's talk about:
If you have any questions don’t be afraid to drop us a line. Leave us a little info, and we’ll be in touch.